That by accessing the services of ‘NATURE'S DOSE’, hereinafter referred to as (ND), you hereby acknowledge the following:
1. That you use ND’s website and ND’s online booking facility, the information and links contained in it at your own risk. That ND makes no representations or warranties at all about any of;
- The information contained on ND’s website being accurate, updated or complete;
- The links contained on ND’s website to other websites being accurate or active or current;
- The products and services of websites linked to this website;
- The products or services purchased by you using ND’s website or ND’s online booking facility or by using the service of ND;
- Suitability of any travel products for your purpose;
- The accessibility and security of this website including;-
- that this website will be free from any virus or other unwanted script, software or code;
- that transactions using ND’s website will be secure;
- that there will not be any interruptions or delays experienced by you in using ND’s website;
and to the maximum extent permitted by law, ND disclaims all implied representations and warranties including, implied warranties that the products and services offered and supplied through ND’s website or ND’s online booking facility will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any descriptions on ND’s website or ND’s online booking facility or with samples provided.
2. ND provides ND’s online booking facility and ND’s services to you on the express condition that ND shall not be liable for any loss (and ND accepts no such liability at all), apart from any non-excludable liability, that you suffer arising out of any one or more of the following, including the:-
- Use of ND’s website;
- Use of ND’s online booking facility;
- Inability to use ND’s online booking facility for any reason;
- Use of a travel product purchased using ND’s online booking facility or ND’s services;
- Death or injury to you or anyone else arising out of the use of any travel product purchased using ND’s online booking facility or ND’s services;
- Any theft, loss, damage or destruction of any of your property or property used by you arising out of you using any travel product purchased using ND’s online booking facility or ND’s services;
- Loss, or damage or destruction suffered by you or to any of your property or property used by you in using ND’s online booking facility or ND’s services;
- Loss or damage suffered by any credit card or debit card holder when the same is used without their consent by someone to use ND’s online booking facility or the services of ND’s.
3. ND accepts no liability at all for any travel product purchased by you:-
- From a travel product provider by using ND’s online booking facility; or from using ND’s services.
- If ND’s online booking facility crashes or ceases to work or causes you to suffer a loss then your only remedy is the refund of any money that you paid to ND to use ND’s online booking facility.
- ND has no liability nor accepts any liability at all for the acts, omissions, or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of travel product providers including airlines, rail operators, shipping companies, coach operators, hoteliers or other persons providing services in connection with your travel pursuant to a contract between them and you and over whom ND has no direct and exclusive control.
- ND does not have nor accepts any liability at all in contract or in tort or otherwise for any loss or delay or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond ND’s control including acts of nature, fire, floods, severe weather, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, war, civil disturbance, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- You may have some statutory rights against ND which cannot be contracted out of and these conditions are expressly subject to those non excludable rights.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All dispute arising out of any use of the services of ND or any other reason whatsoever shall be governed by the laws of New Delhi, India. All matters of disagreement and dispute would be amicably settled between the parties with a period of 6 (Six) months, and in case the issue cannot be settled, the same shall be resolved through arbitration proceedings, as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, by a Ld. Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by ND.
6. The information and material mentioned in the website is provided as general information. The information is strictly provided by ND and no content, product or services represent anything or anybody living or dead. We thrive to keep the information up to date and true to our knowledge and do not provide warranty about the accuracy, efficiency, completeness, timeliness and availability of the contents at any given time. Any kind of resemblance you find should be considered at your own risk.
We will not bear any kind of responsibility for loss or damage occurred directly or indirectly or any other form of consequential loss or damage occurred from the information provided in our website or in connection to it. The other websites which are linked to this website are not under, or governed by, ND. We do not take any guarantee over the information and content provided by those websites and the links also does not imply that we directly or indirectly endorse or advertise the web sites.